3. Your email
4. Telephone No.
5. Cell No.
Mobile Home information (single or double wide) 7. Do the applicant own their mobile home and land that the mobile home is located on?
8. Year mobile home was built
9. Do you have a title to the mobile home? YesNo
10. Do you have a deed to the property or land where the mobile home is located? YesNo
11. If yes, date the deed is recorded
12. Does the home owner have homeowners’ insurance? YesNo
13. Owner Occupied home information stick builtbrickblocksidingfoundation with crawl spaceother
14. Do the owner occupied home owner have a deed to the property? YesNo
If yes, date the deed is recorded
15. If mortgage, company name
16. Number people in the household?
17. What is your current annual household income?(include all income from each person in the household that receives income).
18. What type of work are your requesting?
There will be a site visit with a licensed contractor to determine if repairs are feasible. Once BCDC receives the quote from the assigned contractor with reasonable cost for repairs to the home/mobile home, an application will be completed and reviewed for accuracy and documents required as proof. BCDC will notify the homeowner and the contractor.